Materials & Construction
- With more comfort, support, and sustainability, the quilted hybrid iComfortECO delivers a better night’s sleep that’s easier on the earth. With eco-friendly materials like the CoolTemp™️ Cover Powered by Repreve®, a cool-to-the-touch, breathable cover made with the recycled plastic equivalent to 120 water bottles* and Terra Fusion™️ Memory Foam made from 30% plant-based material that provides pressure relief, cradling comfort, and reduces motion transfer for uninterrupted sleep. For even more targeted pressure relief and durable support, all models include our exclusive 5-Zone Support System made from 85% recycled steel. Designed with edge-to-edge support, ideal for any sleep position, so you rest comfortably all night long.
- 100% USA Assembled
- *Based on Queen Size. Top fabric and fiber base pad contain recycled plastic
- CertiPUR-US® Certified means our foam was tested for and is free from harmful chemicals and gasses
- To protect your mattress from stains and spills, we highly recommend using a mattress protector; This will also help with the overall health and lifespan of your mattress.
- We do not recommend applying liquids to the product; Applying liquids may stain the fabric and make the soiled area worse; Moisture or chemicals applied directly to the mattress can cause premature breakdown of the foam and damage the product.
- We suggest applying baking soda to the soiled area, let stand about 15 minutes, vacuum, and repeat as needed; Air the product out as much as possible.
- Compatible with most frames, including: traditional frames, box springs, platform frames, slatted frames, bunky boards, and adjustable frames
- In store pickup– Your items will be sent to our store. Allow 1-2 weeks for pickup. Within 1-2 days of your order being placed a store associate will reach out to you with the estimated date your products will arrive at our store.
- Local Delivery– The Crescent Mattress delivery team will make an in-home delivery to you. Within 1-2 days of your order being placed a store associate will reach out to you with the estimated date your products will arrive to our store. Once received, our store delivery associates will schedule a date and time with you to deliver your products. Allow 1-2 weeks from the time the order is placed to receive your products. This option is only available for customers who live in a close proximity to our store. Please enter your address upon checkout to confirm this option is available for your area.
- Direct to Consumer- For customers who live outside of our store’s local delivery zones. Your order will ship factory direct using the fastest, safest, and most reliable method possible. When ordering directly through Crescentmattress.com, most of our items will arrive to your home in 2-4 weeks. Within 1-2 days of your order being placed, our delivery partner, RXO Logistics, will contact you to schedule out a delivery date and time based on when they expect to receive the product(s). Please note, we are not shipping to Alaska and Hawaii at this time.